Do you want to connect with those involved in Open Education from the areas of both Higher and Further Education and share your support for Open Education?
The 9th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy will take place in Bristol from 18 to 19 April 2018. You can sponsor the conference and support the continued growth of inclusivity provided by Open Education.
The conference is attended by 150-190 participants a year from over 25 countries, generates over 1,700 views of recorded sessions and over 8,000 tweets from 1,200 Twitter accounts, providing you with a wide audience to engage with.
There are a range of opportunities available for you to show your support and engage with the Open Education community.
The following opportunities are available:
- prominent identification as a sponsor or partner in the run-up to and throughout the conference, your details, including your logo, on the conference platform
- one page full colour print in the conference guide
- access to participant list and conference platform
- registration for one delegate
ALT Members: £680
In addition to the sponsor benefits listed above, Strategic Sponsorship includes:
- two-minute elevator pitch in plenary
- logo on event holding slides and mentioned during the opening session
- option to be featured in a post on the #altc blog before or after the conference
- media release jointly with ALT and promotion on social media
- registration for two delegates
- option to provide a pop-up banner for display in a prominent location at the event
ALT Members: £1200
OER Social Sponsor
Sponsorship of the evening includes:
- prominent identification as sponsor of the evening in the run-up to and throughout the conference
- your details, including your logo, on the conference platform
- short introductory speech at the start of the evening
- option to provide a pop-up banner for display
ALT Members: £800
Pre-Conference Social Sponsor
Sponsorship of the pre-conference meet-up includes:
- prominent identification as sponsor of the conference social in the run-up to and throughout the conference
- Branding displayed at the conference social
ALT Members: £360
Other ideas? Bespoke sponsorship packages are available upon request.
For example, maximise your brand impact by having a page in the Conference Guide (£100) This would give you a dedicated, full colour page in the conference guide that all attendees will receive.
If you would like to discuss an opportunity further, or have your own ideas about how you can lend support, please contact Jane, our Events Manager, by email at [email protected], call +44 (0)7591 206974 or contact the Office on +44 (0)1865 484 125.
Add ALT Membership…
Take this chance to engage with the ALT community year round and benefit from discounted sponsorship by becoming a Member now. Find out more about Membership, which starts at £200 for organisations.